Friday, December 21, 2012

My Week in Pictures 12.02.12 - 12.08.12


Sunday 12/2: I made this roasted chicken two nights in a row (it is from the Smitten Kitchen cookbook). The previous day, I served it to Dad and Patti.  But, we still had chicken, grapes, olives, and shallots left, so I made it again on Sunday, and it was delicious still.



Monday 12/3: On Saturday I bought this new tinsel tree. It looks so much prettier in person, and goes up in two minutes. I am happy every time I look at it.



Tuesday 12/4: A month after ordering it, our new sectional arrived.



Wednesday 12/5: Today I learned that one can order a giant pickle as a side at Jimmy John's. Lauren cleverly asked for hers to be cut in half.



Thursday 12/6: It was our 7th anniversary. I was starting to feel sick. We stayed in, ordered Indian food, and watched Star Trek: The Next Generation.



Friday 12/7: OK, now I was feeling really sick so I zoomed out of work at the end of the day and went to get a fresh juice, hoping it would nourish me and battle my germs. They made it right before my eyes with beets, carrots, apples, and a giant hunk of spicy ginger.



Saturday 12/8: As a sickly layabout, I was very glad to have Netflix. This allowed me to remember that Ted Mosby of How I Met Your Mother is one of the lamest lead characters in the history of sitcoms.

1 comment:

TMC said...

awww, I like Ted. Though he is a bit of a whiner.